EXPERTISE, SERVICE AND QUALITY MANUFACTURING
Inteplast Healthcare offers the widest range of quality patient, measurement, collection and containment products in the marketplace today, delivering cost and time efficiencies for GPO, IDN, Lab, Acute Care and Alternate Care customers.
Inteplast has long been recognized for innovation, exceptional supply chain management, manufacturing know-how and our distribution network. When you partner with Inteplast Healthcare, expect remarkable cost efficiencies and the products you need, when and where you need them.
You’ll recognize our companies, Medegen Medical Products, Minigrip®, Inteplast/Pitt and Inteplast’s Integrated Bagging Systems Division as leaders in their industries, and our brands as names you know and trust.
Our Extensive Product Categories Include:
- Patient Bedside Essentials, Water Service, Bedpans, Urinals and Emesis Bags
- Specimen Collection and Measurement Products - Lab Products, Specimen and Sharps Containers, and Specimen Transport Bags
- Biohazard, Autoclave, Laundry & Linen Bags, and Can Liners
- Patient Belonging and Specialty Bags
- Facility Employee Protective Apparel, Gowns, Caps and Masks
- Patient/Resident Mobility Aids, Crutches, Canes and Walkers
- Customized Bags of All Types that Feature Your Logo to Build Your Brand
Medegen Medical Products is a primary manufacturer and provider of a broad range of vital daily-use products for Acute Care and Alternate Care facilities.Learn More
Minigrip is a leader in the innovation, manufacture and sale of reclosable zipper and adhesive closure specialty bags for the laboratory and healthcare markets.Learn More
Inteplast Group is the nation’s largest manufacturer of can liners and trash bags. Inteplast’s Integrated Bagging Systems (IBS) Division and Inteplast/Pitt lead the way in can liners for the healthcare industry.